Due to the activity we carry out, and in order to meet the requests for forms on the website talleresmaf.com, as well as to respond to emails sent to the email addresses provided on this website, personal data may be processed.
To this end, in the following sections we answer some of the questions that may arise in relation to how such data is treated, and what are the commitments that we assume when accessing, storing and disposing of the information that we may eventually collect.
What regulations do we apply when managing
your personal data to provide you with our services?
To this end, our activity is governed by the commonly known General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC; Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights, and other applicable national regulations.
How can I contact the person in charge
of the processing of personal data?
- TALLERES MAF SA
- CIF: A08873317
- Address: c/ Alcala Galiano Nave 5 bis, Cornellà de Llobregat, 08940, Barcelona
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of your data
When can personal data be collected?
You can browse most of the pages of talleresmaf.com, without providing any personal information, but in some cases this information may be necessary to provide navigation services on the website, or answer requests made. In particular, in order to respond to your request made through the contact form or via email.
We may also collect your personal data when there is a legal obligation to do so.
Who collects your data?
The collection and processing of personal data that you may provide us with is carried out by TALLERES MAF SA, where appropriate, its data processors. In relation to this last case, these persons are third parties with whom TALLERES MAF SA has established an express service contract and in which the conditions have been established so that the management of the data is in accordance with the Law. These third parties are required by contract to respect the law and implement appropriate security measures to protect such data.
What do we collect your data for?
The personal data that we request from you, or that you provide to us due to your navigation, are used by us to manage your requests and to provide the contracted services.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in its article 21, we also request your express consent to send you advertising of our products or promotions that we consider may be of interest to you, by e-mail or by any other equivalent electronic communication means.
We inform you that you may revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
In this regard, we request an e-mail when you use our web contact points that activates the e-mail and invites you to send comments to a specific functional mailbox.
If you have any questions or requests regarding the processing of your e-mail and personal data, please do not hesitate to do so in the e-mail itself.
Your data may also be used for accounting, labour, tax and administrative management purposes arising from the contractual relationship that may arise.
At the same time, if you use our authorized contact points as a candidate for a job position offered by TALLERES MAF SA, you will also be accepting the processing of your data to subscribe to the application, to maintain communication regarding the status of the application, to access the curriculum delivered, as well as to the social networks of the candidate; to compare if your data are in line with the offers announced by TALLERES MAF SA and to verify, if necessary, that the information provided is true.
Until you communicate us the contrary, we will understand that your data have not been modified, that you commit yourself to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use them for the mentioned purposes.
How do we treat your data?
TALLERES MAF SA only collects personal information to the extent necessary to achieve a specific purpose. The information will not be used for a purpose incompatible with that described.
In general, international transfers of your data are not foreseen, without prejudice to the use of service providers who use cloud computing services, all of which will be provided for in the Data Protection Security Manual of TALLERES MAF SA, having carried out the appropriate risk analysis on the above. For more information, please contact us.
In any case, TALLERES MAF SA adopts security measures to protect data against possible abuse or unauthorized access, alteration or loss.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The main legal basis is the fulfilment of a service provision, which will be developed according to the terms indicated therein. In this respect, the withdrawal of your consent cannot condition the execution of the contract, as long as it remains in force, and the processing of your data is necessary for its effective fulfilment. The second legal basis is your express consent.
How long do we keep your data?
- 10 years for all issues related to the accounting and taxation of TALLERES MAF SA, as provided in the General Tax Law and according to the periods of limitation of criminal liability provided in Law 10/1995 of 23 November.
- 10 years for all contractual obligations acquired by TALLERES MAF SA, except those referring to periodic payment obligations that are made for years or shorter periods; remuneration for services rendered and work executed; claims for payment of the consumer sales price, which will be kept for a period of 3 years, as provided for in Law 29/2002 of 30 December, the First Law of the Civil Code of Catalonia.
- 5 years with respect to the obligations derived from the prevention of occupational risks, as provided for in Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000 of 4 August, which approves the revised text of the Law on infringements and penalties in the social order.
- 4 years in respect of the obligations arising from social security in accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of 4 August, approving the revised text of the Law on infringements and penalties in the social order.
- 3 years in respect of data linked to other non-contractual obligations, in accordance with the provisions of Act 29/2002 of 30 December, the First Act of the Civil Code of Catalonia.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
- Right of access: You can ask the centre whether and how it is handling your data.
- Right of rectification: You can ask us to update your personal data if they are incorrect, and to delete them if you wish.
- Right of limitation of treatment: In this case they will only be kept by TALLERES MAF SA for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose: After your request to oppose to the treatment, TALLERES MAF SA will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for legitimate and imperative reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims have to continue to be treated.
- Right to the portability of data: In case you want your data to be treated by another company, TALLERES MAF SA will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible.
- Right of deletion: You can request that we delete your data when it is no longer necessary for the treatment, you withdraw your consent, it is an illegal treatment or there is a legal obligation to do so. We will analyse the case and apply the law.
If you need more information about what rights you have recognised by the Law and how to exercise them, we recommend that you contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the supervisory authority in the field of data protection, with whom you also have the right to request protection in the event of a possible data protection breach.
If I want to exercise your rights, who do I turn to?
For the best handling of your request, please send us the following:
- An e-mail to the e-mail above, indicating your full name, together with a copy of your ID card or similar and the right you wish to exercise over your personal data.
- A letter with the same information to the address above.
- If you have any doubts about how to do this, you can also call us.
Rellena los campos del formulario y muy pronto nos pondremos en contacto
Emilio Alcalá Galiano, s/n Nave Industrial 5 BIS
08940 Cornellá de Ll.Barcelona
933 771 994