At Talleres MAF, a CNC machining company in Barcelona, we answer the question of what is done in a machining workshop. Machining workshops are characterised by their high performance in terms of their equipment in order to guarantee quality and precision to all customers.
If you need metal parts for your production you can go to them without any inconvenience, as they can perform any type of action efficiently, quickly and above all safely.
What is a machining workshop?
A machining workshop is a company that carries out part design, bending, CNC cutting tool work and boiler work, among many other things. In addition, they are often specialists in welding.
To carry out this type of work, these workshops use specific machinery and tools to be able to remove any remaining material, but this varies depending on the client.
What is done in this type of workshop?
High-precision parts, felling, phrasing, foam rubber processing machinery, turning and much more are manufactured using technology.
They manufacture products from scratch and even perform metal casting and metal stamping services.
Types of machine shops
In this area you can find different types of workshops that fulfil different functions, so you must be very clear about what you want so that there are no mistakes. Here are some of them:
- By parts: the creation of certain parts is carried out through the removal of the material and is carried out through abrasion or chip removal.
- Aluminium: this is where industrial products are manufactured using cutting machines in a simple and fast way.
- Chips: this is where part of the material is removed using specialised tools that work under high pressure until the part is produced.
- Bronze: milling, honing, lapping, turning, boring, tapping, threading, grinding and broaching.
- Stainless steel: parts that are exposed to corrosion are manufactured and include utensils for industrial kitchens, water treatment plants, food preparation, etc.
- Brass: includes all types of procedures with this type of material and rod materials are used.
Most of the machining workshops work with CNC, as it allows them to carry out any type of operation to achieve the manufacture of the requested part in less time and with more precision.
Its advantages are as follows:
- It does not require a lot of work on the part of the employees, as they only have to supervise the machinery.
- There is greater precision in each of the pieces because this machinery uses computer programmes with high millimetric precision that reduces the risk of errors.
- They allow a much cleaner work area to be maintained as they do not generate a large amount of waste.
- The manufacturing time is reduced by a large amount, making the work more efficient.
Now we have answered the question what is done in a machining shop. If you need a high quality CNC machining service for your parts, at Talleres MAF we provide it, guaranteeing precision, speed, reliability and efficiency. Just contact our team, and we will be happy to help you. We are waiting for you!